Biscuits with Creole Compound Butter
We encourage you to try the recipes and let us know how they come together.
The first recipe: Biscuits with Créole Compound Butter. You had me at biscuit. And another plus, there are only 2 steps!
• 1 stick unsalted butter, soft
• 1 tablespoon roasted garlic, minced
• 1 nice pinch red pepper flakes
• 2 tablespoon creole seasonings
• 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
• 8 ready made biscuits
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, whisk with a fork until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed. 2. Spread butter atop or inside of homemade, frozen or can biscuits.